Only 6 percent of people in Santa Cruz attend some kind of church
There are many different kinds of people in Santa Cruz. The good thing is that they are open about religion. They are not opposed to talking about it or hearing what we have to say. Talking to some of the people here, shows me how lost Santa Cruz really is and how lost the world is. People need Jesus. They rely on their own understanding and their selfish ways. The mission of summer project is to share the Amazing love of God with the people around me and help them establish a relationship with Him that they desperately need. I am so thankful that I am a part of this ministry this summer. I have the chance to share God with people in Santa Cruz. Some may accept Christ while in others I may just plant a seed. Outreaching is always 100% success not matter the outcome. I challenge everyone to go out and share with others how God has changed and impacted your life. People need to hear the word of God. It is up to us to share his love with others!!
