“good missions is reaching people not only here but overseas as well”
When we hear the word missions, we often just think about overseas ministry and local ministry barely cross our mind. We are called to spread the Gospel both here in our own community and also in other countries. In normally forget about sharing the gospel in my everyday life. I just think about the stuff that I need to do instead of the stuff that I should be doing. I should be outreaching to everyone I meet not only with words but also with actions; showing them a glimpse God’s incredible love for them. Don’t get me wrong overseas missions are very important to me and I am excited to get the opportunity to participate in them but right now, I am living in Wilmington: this is my mission field. I am surrounded by unsaved people every day. God desires that they come to know Him and it is our duty as Christians to share with other people what God has done in our life and He can do in their lives. Nothing should make us happier than when we have a new brother or sister in Christ.
I challenge you to share with the people you see daily. They may or may not know Christ. Find out what they believe….
