This will be my first blog entry:
The way God loves us is something that I have been thinking about for a few days now. He knows what we have done, and what we will do in the future. I don’t see how anyone can love us after we have betrayed someone so many times. We sin everyday; and every sin is another way that we have betrayed our creator and our best friend. He is someone that we can turn to no matter what the situation is and no matter what we have done. He is ready and willing to listen. He knows everything about us and still loves us unconditionally and loves for us to come to him when we are in need. It is hard to wrap my mind around that kind of love. This truly is Crazy Love. God also knows our thoughts. My thoughts are anything but pure. I can’t believe that he loves me after knowing everything that I have done and everything that I have thought. I have sinned so many times and he still loves me and desires to have me in his kingdom forever. This kind of love makes me happy but it also makes me feel undeserving. I hate to harp on this depressing concept but I have betrayed God so many times and I can’t help but to feel that I shouldn’t be saved from my sins and that I shouldn’t be able to get into heaven. No matter what I do or what I have done God loves me. He died for me to not feel undeserving and to harp on past situations. In Psalm 103:9 the bible says that “he does not treat us as our sins deserve.” He forgives them and moves on. He loves us no matter what. That is what I call Crazy Love!
